The Royal School of Armagh Register, 1849 - 1930
Over 2,000 names of entrants to the Royal School, Armagh have now been added to the Schools Register database.
These records typically include the name, date of birth and father's name of the pupils attending this well-established Boys Boarding School from 1849 to 1930.
While situated close to the centre of Armagh, the school was attended by boys from throughout Ireland during this period and in the majority of cases, the home residence of the family is included in the database.
Source: Register of the Royal School, Armagh by Major M.L. Ferrar, Belfast 1933Back